SMile

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

welcome to the world of blogging!?

Oh wow! Here I am...with a blog!? Who would have thought? My sister-in-laws have all been telling me I need to get one...so here it is! :) I mostly want to use this blog as my own personal journal of my life. That way I can look back and see exactly what I have done and i'll probably update this much more than I write in my journal, so it will be good! HaHa So here it is. The beginning of my blogging phase. Say hello to my new obsession...most likely! Here I am world of blogging, take it or leave it, I am here to stay! HaHa okay well this is just my announcement saying...YES indeed I do have a blog now! Are you looking for forward to my blogs? HaHa i sure am! Live. Laugh. Love. Here I come :) Don't Stop Believin..

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Welcome to the wide world of blogging! What an inspired decision on your cute part:) I'll be a follower and a frequent commenter. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I'm so proud you listened to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! yeah welcome to the blogs! We should get more people doing this, it's a great way to keep up on people's lives! I went to Miss cherry days last week and you did great! Looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete